Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Scrapmingle: Disney All Star Movies with Process Video

Are you ready for another round of my Scrapmingle series: Where new meets old? I'm working with October Afternoon Treasure Map this time and my stash.

Here's a look at what I've pulled to work with this round.

And my first layout with it. 



Here's a look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below
Scrapmingle #5 Disney AS Movies


And some close ups









If you missed the beginning of this series you can check it out here
Scrapmingle Intro



Supplies Used
October Afternoon Treasure Map paper and tidbits
Shimelle photo overlay
Crate paper paper
Simple Stories Sea to Shining Sea paper
October Afternoon Daily Flash snapshots tenpins
Pink Paislee Atlas ephemera, enamel shapes
embroidery floss
Tim Holtz Faded jeans, Weathered Wood



I also followed along with CSI #170 challenge

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: