Monday, July 20, 2015

Cocoa Vanilla with Process Video

Hello all! I'm here today with a layout I created using the fabulous Hello Lovely collection from Cocoa Vanilla for my Mix It Up Monday challenge at My Scraps and More.


The soft beautiful colors were perfect for this photo of my grandparents. It's one of the only photos I have so I was waiting for just the right collection. The soft peachy and blue colors are perfect combination to the clothing in the photo.

Here's a look at the process


If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Wonderful GP & GM process video

And some close ups






Supplies
Amy Tan Rise & Shine washi
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Tea
Embroidery Floss

1 comment:

BSI said...

Tina - This layout is lovely. The really like the paper combination and colors. TFS :)