Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Scrapmingle #4 - Hello Sweet Girl

Welcome back to the fourth layout in my Scrapmingle series. I pulled the pink papers to start my layout then pulled in some gray and gold along with other items from my stash to stretch it out. It feels good to get so much product used up and some old photos with memories documented.

This is the final layout with the Crate Paper Poolside but I'll be back next week with another collection and another Scrapmingle! Thank you so much for the wonderful response and all the encouragement. I really appreciate it.


Here's a look at the process from start to finish



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Scrapmingle #4 Hello Sweet Girl Process Video


If you missed the introduction click the link below to watch it
Scrapmingle Intro

Join me each Wednesday on my Youtube channel - TinaGAle to see a new process video and a look at how I work with one new collection and mix it up with my stash to have the best of both worlds: using the latest trendy collections and a little stash busting.

I chose to work with the Crate Paper Poolside collection this go around.

I hope you'll join me each week and play along as well.



And some close ups







Supplies used

Crate Paper Poolside
Cloud9 paper by Colorbok
Jillibean Soup Red Raspberry
Simple Stories I AM cardstock stickers, sentimental stickers
Pink Fresh Studio Wood Drop stickers
Simple Stories photo stickers
Craft Market puffy stickers
Chickaniddy Scruptios Journal Tags
Echo Park Sweet Girl 
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distess Ink
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Bronze Color Shine
Tiny stapler


Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: