Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Scrapmingle #3 - Play, Laugh, Grow

I'm so excited to be back this week with another process video for my new video series ScrapMingle - Where new and old meet. Thank you so much for all the kind words and response I've had to this series.

This week I took my cue for my color scheme from the Poolside paper which included navy, mint green, and pink. I used it for almost the whole page so I didn't need much more, just a few scraps of paper and embellishments.


Here's a look at the process from beginning to end.



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Scrapmingle #3 Play Laugh Grow Process Video


If you missed the introduction click the link below to watch it
Scrapmingle Intro

Join me each Wednesday on my Youtube channel - TinaGAle to see a new process video and a look at how I work with one new collection and mix it up with my stash to have the best of both worlds: using the latest trendy collections and a little stash busting.

I chose to work with the Crate Paper Poolside collection this go around.

I hope you'll join me each week and play along as well.


And some close ups





Supplies used

Crate Paper Poolside
Amy Tan Remarks epoxy stickers
Crate Paper Craft Market puffy stickers, bows, word stickers
Crate Paper Confetti
lillibee Design alpha stickers




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed this series very much. I am not a new scrapper; however, my layouts still look like it. :) Your tips on mixing collections and scraps and just the process of designing a layout as a whole helps me. It's interesting to see you test things, move them around, and then get to the finished product. In this case, watching you put together the three areas (photo, tags, and bow) was very helpful and got me to thinking about how to work like that on my own pages. Keep it up!