Saturday, July 18, 2015

What Brings You Joy - CTMH Blossom

We're nearing the end of the cycle for this Close to my Heart catalog and I saved the best for last. Blossom is truly my favorite paper collection in this catalog and maybe since I've been a consultant. It's so versatile and I've done a variety of layouts with it.  Check out last weeks post and I'll have another one next Saturday but you better grab your Blossom now before it's sold out!



I did a double page and pulled out some photos when my kids were younger on a field trip with their homeschool group. Brings back many great memories but I'm also glad I'm through with that stage of my life. Being a mom and their teacher is not always fun. LOL


And some close ups







Supplies
Blossom paper
Stickers
Assortment
Sequins
Aqua glitter trim


Lots of great items like the ones used in this project are retiring so grab them quick.




All orders placed between now and Aug 31 on my website will receive a NEW 2015-16 catalog from me!!

SHOP - MyScrappyIdeas.ctmh.com


Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: