Friday, July 17, 2015

Organizing Roller Stamps with Process Video

If you're like me you've gotten a few roller stamps and you might not be using them for the same reason I wasn't. i simply couldn't remember what I had or read them when I thought about using them. I decided to do something about it.


Here's a look at my solution.

If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Roller Stamp Organizing

I cut my cardstock to 3x5" and corner rounded them. I matched the color of my stamp handle to the cardstock and then stamped each stamp on them. Punch a hole and put them on a ring and you have a fabulous visual tool to remember what you have so you can get some good use out of your roller stamps!

I hope you find this useful and give it a try. Let me know if you do and how you like it. Also if you've found other ways to organize and use them tell me about it or leave me a link.

Hugz & Happy Scrapping
TinaGale

No comments: