Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hey Happy Boy with Process Video

I'm finally cutting into my Made of Awesome collection from Cocoa Vanilla. You can still get it at My Scraps and More if you hurry! It's been selling out quick but she just got another order in. I used this weeks sketch from Let's Get Sketchy to start with.





I had this random photo of my son when he was a year old that just summed him up. He's full of fun, mischief, and happiness. I wanted to capture that and tell the story for my albums. The Awesome collection was perfect for it in the color scheme down to the words on the paper!


Here's a look at the process

If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Hey Happy Boy Process Video

I spent more time in this video sharing more of my process and decision making as a response to so many requests so please give me some feedback. I can't wait to hear your comments!!


Supplies used
Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome: paper, wood veneer, vellum star, stickers
silhouette
October Afternoon Saturday Mornings sticker
washi
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Tea
Heidi Swapp Memory File stamps
lilybee alpha
Twilight ink
Let's Get Sketchy July Week 1 sketch

And some close ups







Hugz
TinaGale

15 comments:

Lauren T said...

I love this paper range too. Your layout looks AMAZING, I like all the different elements to it and such a cute photo. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

Unknown said...

Great take on the challenge...thanks for joining us at LGS:)

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Sweet page ! Love the picture and the embellishments ! Thank you for joining us at LGS !

Elisa Ablett said...

Love this page! the paper collection is awesome and I love the process vid, well done on a superb page. Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

Unknown said...

Such an adorable page! Love your pic & sunburst background paper. Wood veneer and some browns are working great on your layout:)
Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!

Jacqui said...

Your stars look great. Thanks for joining in with us at LGS!

Unknown said...

Lovely page...Thanks for playing at LGS.

Cherished said...

Wonderful work. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Brenshevia said...

Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

le scrap de triniti said...

Awesome layout !!love, love, love this !! Thank you so much for joining us at Let’s Get Sketchy

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your paper range and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

sue said...

Totally awesome!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at LGS :)

Marie Friant said...

Wonderful page, I love it!!!! Your picture & stars are fabulous!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Joefil said...

Fabulous page, love the video tutorial! Thanks for joining us at LGS :) I'm your new follower on you tube and your blog. Here's my blog http://joefilcate.blogspot.com/

かないえり (きひと) said...

Lovely work!Thanks for playing with us at LGS:)