Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Layout with Process Video

I'm up on Nuts About Sketches again this week. We had a great double page sketch to work with and it felt really good to be back on double pages and 4x6 photos. 



here is the sketch if you'd like to play along. You can see I kept pretty true to the sketch this time.
NAS 345

I used the new CTMH Snowhaven collection. It's colors of Ruby, Slate, Glacier, and Black are just striking no matter how you use it. I've included all the links to the supplies below so be sure to check them out. 

And so close ups of the details.

I used the Artbooking cartridge for all of the cuts.


The Holiday Happenings Assortment has some wonderful tags and embellishments that go perfect with Snowhaven.


Finish off with a few silver sequins and I think it's a pretty striking layout and I'm so glad to have another memory documented. The journalling is all about how my kids have never been one to wake us up early to open gifts. Of course they'll tell you it's because I always tell them to wait until I have my camera. LOL


If you're reading in email click on the link to watch the process video for this layout.



Supply List with links





No comments: