Sunday, November 9, 2014

Love This Guy - Paper Camellia Kit

I am loving my Paper Camellia Kit. This is the 2nd layout I completed and it went together fairly quickly especially for me. I've added a few things from my stash and I think just having those few things out is helping cut down all the time I spend hunting for that perfect embellishment, etc.



This layout uses a sketch from Page Maps and I'm entering it over at scrapbook.com for a sketch challenge. I'm also doing it for one of my layouts for the 50 Moments book that a group of us ladies are doing on a message board i belong too. I love scrapping the stories and not just event after event. I know my family will cherish these layouts with my words from the heart.

I did another process video for this one. It's really pushing me to move it along and not dottle over ever little thing. I hope you're enjoying them too.


(If you're reading in email click link to watch video)

And some close ups














Supplies Used with links

Paper Camellia Nov Kit

Lilybee Sweet Shoppe paper
MME cut & Paste label stickers
Studio Calico Mistables Camera
Glimmer Mist Caramel Apple
SS DIY Journal stamp
Wood Veneer
Enamel Dot

No comments: