Thursday, November 20, 2014

Daddy's Helper Layout & Process Video

I'm back today with another layout using my November Paper Camellia kit. This may be my favorite so far but I think I say that each time. LOL


I did this layout for the 50 Moments challenge a group of ladies and I are doing. It's all about getting the stories down and not just the event. While I could tell the story of our never ending remodel of our house these pictures are so much more to me. They remind me of how my daughter was always right beside her daddy helping and how much she enjoyed just being with him. She's very much a daddy's girl and very much like him.

Some close ups...


I used the squirrel and added the little heart to symbolize her love of animals and their love for her.


The 3x4 cut apart card was perfect to use as part of the title for this page. She's always up for the adventure as long as someones with her. LOL


When I opened my kit and saw this little house I knew I wanted to include it with these pictures. It took a little adjusting to fit it all in but I love how it worked out. The little dear has been in my stash and again I included it to symbolize another personality of my daughter I cherish.



I have another process video for you. If you're reading in your email click on the link to watch the video.



I'm playing along with Paper Camellia's sketch challenge this month. 
Here's the sketch


supplies used with links...

Paper Camellia Nov Scrap Kit
Pop Dots
Enamel Dots




Thanks for joining me
TinaGAle




No comments: