Saturday, November 15, 2014

Family Layout with Process Video

On my search for kits I found Back Porch Memories. They have a  wonderful looking kit and are having a sketch challenge for a guest design spot. I loved the sketch so decided to play along with it.


Instead of two small photos I used one larger one as well instead of a large circle behind the photos I chose to use the gold foil circular embellishment. I'm  really loving all the gold foil embellishments.
For the strip dividing the background I chose to use that camera strip I so carefully saved from my other layout.


I'm also submitting this for Jen's youtube 500 subscriber challenge of using punches. I used the notebook border punch. Be sure to hop over to her youtube channel and check her out.



I'm plugging right along with my Nov Paper Camellia kit and couldn't be more pleased with the layouts I've been able to create so far. I still have at least half the kit left to play with.

If you're enjoying the process videos I have another one at the end of this post for this layout. I really did piddle and move a lot of stuff around before committing on this one but in the end I love it!


Some close ups






the hello flair was from my stash and I believe it came from an old Studio Calico kit as well as the fabric today brad below it.



(If you're reading in your email click on the link to watch the Process Video)




Supplies used -

Page Maps sketch
Paper Camellia Nov Kit Club
CTMH Chocolate Ink Pad
Acrylic Blocks
Enamel Dots
Flair
Foam Dots
Fiskars Paper Trimmer





1 comment:

Alissa103 said...

This is really pretty! Love the colors and all the details. Great job!