Monday, June 6, 2016

So Happy with Process Video (Scrap-Room)



I'm so excited to be back with my second layout for the ScrapRoom using their Flavors of the Month kit. This time I'm working with Shimelle's star shine collection. I'm a huge Shimelle fan so I decided to try and channel my inner Shimelle and do a layout using things I've learned from her.




Here's a  look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
So Happy Process Video


And some close ups
I stapled some twine from the EP Pinstripe kit over my large scalloped border.
Added some chipboard embellishments and the flair from my kit to finish it off.

Shimelle gets more from her patterned paper than any other designer I know. One way is to fussy cut images from the patterned paper. I cut the globe from patterned paper and pop dotted it up over some people I wanted to block out of the photo. I added a chipboard arrow over it to point to the focus of what my story is about.


I like to include a hidden Mickey on my Disney layouts and I moved this one around a lot trying to find the perfect spot when I happened to tuck it up under the clip. Perfect!!


Be sure to check out the Scrap-Room and all their kits! as well as what the other designers have created.




Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: