Saturday, June 11, 2016

Alligators in the Wild (Scrap-Room June kit)


I'm so excited to be sharing this double layout using the Scrap-Room Flavor of the Month kit today. If you're a subscriber you'll receive a Recipe card with all my instructions. If not then sign up today!!



Here's a look at my process




If you're reading in email click the link below to watch

And some close ups

I love the wood veneer frame in the kit and used it to frame a close up of one of the photos I snapped of an alligator while we were in Florida.


The tags in the kit make a perfect journalling spot and embellishment.


I added some buttons and twine from my stash as well as some alphas.



Supplies used
SR Flavors of the Month June kit
Pink Paislee Fancy Free paper, tags, wood veneer
PP cork hearts from the Embellishment kit
Sewing Machine
Buttons
Twine

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: