Saturday, June 11, 2016

$5 Mug Sale perfect for Father's Day





Father's Day is one week away!! Have you gotten your gift yet? I always have good intentions and then feel like I'm a slacker when it comes to showing my appreciation to my wonderful husband but this year I've got it taken care of. Yeah me! and Yeah for Dayspring having a fabulous Father's Day sale including these $5 mugs.

Sale ends Tuesday



This is the mug I've picked out for my hubby, The Nobel Man. He loves his coffee and this is a large mug that holds 16 oz. I love the design and scripture which is perfect since he's in construction. I know he's going to love it. 
I also ordered a few other things in the Father's Day sale and am going to take him to Bass Pro to pick out a new fishing rod. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. 




You can take $10 off any $40 Father’s Day purchase with code DAD10. And, don’t forget, you can log in to receive FREE SHIPPING.



so how about it? Do you have a plan? What are you getting your favorite guy for his big day?





No comments: