Monday, March 2, 2015

Workin for a Livin - Cabin Fever Crop

Welcome to My Scraps & More Cabin Fever Crop on the forum! We have 16 challenges to get you scrappin and the chance at winning some prizes.



I don't know about you but I have spent a lot of evenings snuggled under my quilts and going to bed early so my challenge is all about quilts.

1. Use some design that is reminiscent of a quilt design for your background.
2. Use a warm color scheme or at least some warm colors on your layout (red, orange, or yellows)
3. Use some type of thread or twine. You could stitch on your layout or simply tie a string through a button or tag like I have.

Read more: http://myscrapsandmore.proboards.com/thread/11985/cabin-fever-crop-snuggle-quilt#ixzz3SteSC5ai







And some close ups.






Supplies used -
Echo Park Creative Agenda
Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane
Heidi Swapp Serendipity
Fancy Pants True Friends Brag Cards & Stickers
Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane Cork Shapes
Twine
Amy Tan Bits
Simple Stories Snap Stickers typeset
Thickers - Flakey chipboard
Enamel dots
Liquid Glass
Foam Dots

I hope you'll come over and join in on the challenges, games, and chats. Be sure to say hi to me!
Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: