Friday, February 27, 2015

Disney Us Right Now with Process Video

Today I'm working with a sketch from My Scraps and More Sketches. Be sure to hop over and join us for for a great prize. I'm working with the new Simple Stories Life Documented line and like all the other Simple Stories line I love it and it's so fun to work with.







Here's the step by step of the layout


If you're reading in email click the link to watch
Disney Us Right Now Process Video


Supplies used
My Scraps & More Sketches #100
Simple Stories Life Documented
SS Life Documented Photo Stickers
SS Life Documented Icon Stickers
SS Life Documented Chipboard
SS Life Documented Bradz
We R Inked Rose 6x6 pad
Studio Calico Brighton Pier 6x6 pad
We R Crop a Dial
We R Envelop Punch Board
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Amy Tan thickers
Enamel Stars
Embroidery Floss
Foam Tape

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: