Friday, March 27, 2015

Today with Process Video

I had a few more photos from our 1st anniversary get away that I shared yesterday so I decided to pull out another background paper that I'd been hanging on to. I wasn't sure how to go about using it either so I decided to do a grid layout and keep the printing on the paper to finish out the grid.



To emphasize the grid even more I decided to use my stitching guide and hand stitch a grid using some teal embroidery floss. It really gave the page an extra pop.

Here's a look at the process.



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch the video


Some close ups





Supplies used:
My Minds Eye Chalk Studio II
Fancy Pants Memories Captured Ephemera pack
Stitching Guide
Foam Mat
Piercing Tool
Sequins
Enamel Stars
Embroidery Floss

No comments: