Friday, March 6, 2015

Disney in the Fall with Process Video

Hello everyone! today I have a layout for Scrapbook Generations. I chose to work with a sketch from their Sketches for Scrapbooking one-page sketches Vol 2 book.





Here's a look at the step by step.




If you're reading in email click the link to watch the video

I love fall and Simple Stories always has the best papers so this layout was a lot of fun to put together. I used two different SS fall collections as well as some embellishments from a Echo Park fall line. The photo is of my son. I'm trying to scrap as many photos as I can fine (which is not many) of my son's first year full time with Disney. He's not one to take pics so I have to grab them when I can. I know some day he will appreciate it. LOL


And some close ups.








Supplies Used -

Scrapbook Generation Sketch
Simple Stories Harvest Lane
Simple Stories Sweater Weather
Simple Stories Snap type set stickers
Echo Park Reflections Sticker sheet
Lilybee Design Destination twine
Bazzill Basics Stitching Templates
Piercing Tool Kit
Enamel Dots
Sewing machine
Embroidery Floss
Amy Tan Date Stamp

No comments: