Thursday, March 26, 2015

You Are The

Today I'm hosting a challenge at My Scraps & More Forums for a Throwback Thursday. I went way back in the photo vault to 1989. This was my husbands and I's first anniversary and we took a little overnight trip out of town.


I purchased the Jillibean Soup Kraft You Are cardstock from My Scraps & More on clearance. I wasn't sure how I was going to use it but I had to have it. I wanted most of the phrases to show so I decided to back the cut outs with various washi tape.


I then matted the photo and started building it up and added my cluster of embellishments around it. I decided to tuck my journalling into a little pocket behind the photo.


Supplies used:
Jillibean Soup Kraft You Are
washi tape
Fancy Pants Memories Captured Ephemera Pack
Freckled Fawn Paper clips
sequins
Enamel Stars
October Afternoon Daily Flash Pop Drops

Hugz
TinaGale

1 comment:

Linda Norman said...

This is cute! I love how you included the words and used wash to make them visible and pop!