Sunday, December 28, 2014

CTMH - Grateful Bookmarks

I know this is way past thanksgiving but I just realized I never posted it. I was waiting until all my scrap club participants received theirs. You could totally do the same technique with lots of shapes and being grateful is always in style. ;o)

I was inspired by Danielle Flanders Dipped Die Cuts post. She made tags that were gorgeous so I decided to take CTMH products and do something similar.


I used Cricut Craft Room and the CTMH Artbooking cartridge to create my bookmarks with the word grateful cut out of it. I then created a slightly larger shape for a shadow. The leaves are from the same cartridge and one is from A Child's Year.

I used some retired leftover papers to cut the leaves from then used versa mark ink to rub along the edge, dipped in gold embossing powder then heat set. Aren't they lovely? I just love the gold dipped edges. Found some buttons from my button jar and sewed it onto two leaves then tied a piece of twine around the stems.

I used a brown pen to do stitching around the bookmark and then they were ready to adhere all the layers together.

These are going to some special ladies that I have the privilege of scrapping with every month. They are my best friends and biggest supporters of my CTMH business. I'm so grateful each time I get to spend time with them and do the thing we all love to do.


I hope you enjoyed my little project today even if it was a little late in coming
Hugz
TinaGale



No comments: