Saturday, July 7, 2012

You Make Me Smile

Here's my card I decided on to make for the card swap at convention. I hope my fellow consultant likes them as much as I do.





Supplies:





Stay tuned for all the great news coming from CTMH next week at convention. I'll be posting up to the minute news on my facebook page MyScrappyIdeas so be sure to Like it if you haven't already.




July CTMH Specials

Place an online shopping order of $75 or more with me on my website during July and receive a paper packet and coordinating embellishment FREE -- it's a Perfect Pair!







Order Dates
Perfect PairOriginal Retail Value
July 1–5Mischief Paper Packet (X7144B) and Midnight Felt Shapes (Z1462)$15.90
July 6–10Dreamin’ Paper Packet (X7142B) and Harvest Charms (Z1633)$14.90
July 11–15Fanfare Paper Packet (X7138B) and Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (Z1400)$17.90
July 16–20Lucky Paper Packet (X7137B) and Lucky My Stickease® Assortment (X7137C)$17.90
July 21–25Mayberry Paper Packet (X7136B) and Mayberry My Stickease® Assortment (X7136C)$17.90
July 26–29Sophia Paper Packet (X7131B) and Sophia My Stickease® Assortment (X7131C)$17.90
July 30–31Believe Paper Packet (X7145B) and Holiday Pockets (Z1486) OR Wonderland Paper Packet (X7146B) and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (X7146C)$14.90


Note: This campaign applies to online shopping orders and EZ Invite Orders only. When you place a qualifying order online here, you will be prompted at checkout to add a free paper packet and embellishment. The specific paper packet and embellishment customers receive is based on the date they place their order.



*Taxes and additional shipping/handling may apply. Offer good during above-specified dates, while supplies last.









 Plus, with your Perfect Pair order, you will also qualify to get the July Stamp of the Month for only $5! 





You can find a full supply list and directions for these projects << here >> on my website.



Be sure to go back to my May posts for the album that I used this stamp set in. I warned you then that it's a must have stamp set!! Perfect for so many things, layouts, cards, mini album.







Hugz
Tina Gale







No comments: