Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last Day and One More Day


Today is the last day to order from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book and to get your July Stamp of the Month. Lots of items are already sold out so don't delay if you've still got some things on your list.

Tomorrow starts a whole new Idea Book, lots of new Items and a whole new Consultant Kit if you Join My Team!


We have a new Cricut Artiste Collection with 700 images and new Dimensional elements to match including an adorable mini album!

We have 62 NEW stamps sets!  15 of these coordinate with the Artiste collection, and we have 10 new stamps for the Art Philosophy cartridge!  


We also have 6 new colors!  Five of our Neutral colors have been updated with the trends and we've added a beautiful RUBY color!  We replaced our old markers with some FABULOUS Alcohol markers!  I got to use these at convention and LOVE them!  They blend beautifully!



We have 8 new paper packs,

 8 new Workshop On the Go scrapbooking kits, TWO new Workshop On the Go Cardmaking kits, a Scroll Album kit, anAdvent Box kit, and a Spooky kit for creating everything you need for a fun Halloween party!  

We have added 53 new accents!  

Plus, we've got new bulk ribbon! - Black Tulle, Slate Polka Dot Satin, Shimmer Trim (Adhesive on the back!), a wide Black Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Burlap and Colonial White Rosette Ribbon!

I could go on and on but you will have to just see it for yourself!  If you live local to me, mark your calendars for my Idea Book Premier!  I'll have many of the products displayed for you to see!    We'll do a fun create & take, I'll demo the new Artiste Cartridge and of course, there will be cool door prizes to win, great food, fun, and fellowship! I have several surprises in store for my guests.   


DATE:  Sunday, August 5th
TIME:  3 pm to 7 pm (drop by any time!)

I'll be showcasing the new Cricut Artiste cart all this month along with a lot of our other new products you'll want to have.


July CTMH Specials

Place an online shopping order of $75 or more with me on my website during July and receive a paper packet and coordinating embellishment FREE -- it's a Perfect Pair!







Order Dates
Perfect PairOriginal Retail Value

July 30–31Believe Paper Packet (X7145B) and Holiday Pockets (Z1486) OR Wonderland Paper Packet (X7146B) and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (X7146C)$14.90


Note: This campaign applies to online shopping orders and EZ Invite Orders only. When you place a qualifying order online here, you will be prompted at checkout to add a free paper packet and embellishment. The specific paper packet and embellishment customers receive is based on the date they place their order.



*Taxes and additional shipping/handling may apply. Offer good during above-specified dates, while supplies last.









 Plus, with your Perfect Pair order, you will also qualify to get the July Stamp of the Month for only $5! 





You can find a full supply list and directions for these projects << here >> on my website.



Be sure to go back to my May posts for the album that I used this stamp set in. I warned you then that it's a must have stamp set!! Perfect for so many things, layouts, cards, mini album.






Hugz
Tina Gale









No comments: