Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Packing UP for a crop

I'm always on the lookout for great storage ideas. I'm an organization junkee. That's not to say I'm organized I just like to read and buy stuff to organize. LOL  I have always loved Thirty-One bags and they have the most wonderful organizing totes. This is their mini organizer bag that is perfect for a scrapbook tool tote. I recently signed up to be a consultant so I could get all the organizing bags on my wish list.



This is my bag all packed and ready for convention. It's a small bag but holds an amazing amount of stuff. My entire supply list fits in it!
Here's what's inside.
Bonding Memories® Glue
My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
Journaling Pen
Piercing Tool
3-D Foam Tape*
Bone Folder
1¼" Circle Punch
Memory Book Mini Glue Dots®*
Micro-Tip Scissors
Corner Rounder
Liquid Glass*
Sponge*
Blush Exclusive Inks® Pad
Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad
Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad
Sunset Exclusive Inks® Pad
Lagoon Exclusive Inks® Pad
Black StazOn® Ink Pad
1" × 3½" Block*
2" × 3½" Block
2" × 6½" Block
4" × 5" Block



My ATG gun
4 ATG tape refills
scotch tape


I do not have my scrubber packed. I'm going to find out if my roomie is bringing hers. I figured it makes more sense to share this item but it would fit if I need to bring it. I'm also not bringing all the blocks on the supply list just a good variation.


If you'd like to know about Thirty-One specials or keep up with my organizing tips with Thirty-One bags I have a facebook group TinaGale My ThirtyOne. Please join us to talk all things organizing and Thirty One.


Hugz
Tina Gale



No comments: