Monday, July 30, 2012

Disney Liberty Tree Tavern

Oops I missed magical Monday again. LOL  This is a pretty simple layout and not much to write home about in my opinion but I think it's because we didn't really care for the food and we were so tired when we ate here. It kind of spilled over into the layout. LOL


The title is all letter stickers. Remember I'm trying to use up a lot of my stash and I have a lot of letter stickers which I never use because of my cricut.


I mixed the title up by using 3 different fonts but they all have a very clean typewritten feel to them so they go well together.


The only embellishment I did were a couple of simple cuts from the My World cart. I inked them up a bit to try and make them eye catching.


Sometimes you just have to do a layout even if it's simple so you can move on to the next pictures which excite you more. ;o) Hope you enjoy and spend a moment today scrapping a memory whether it's a favorite or not.
Hugz
Tina Gale

Details:
My World cart

1 comment:

L.B. said...

you look like you all have the Disney hangover...having so much fun you forget how tired you are until you see a photo of yourselves. I like your layout especially the tree letters and your bell ringer.