Friday, August 26, 2016

My Life His Story



today I have a layout I created with the Freaky Fast Friday challenge from the Scrap-Room and the August Flavors of the Month kit. I fell in love with this challenge the first time I played along and couldn't resist giving it a go this month. It takes so many of the decisions I dilly dally over and makes them for me so I can get a layout done quickly. 



I randomly cut up the Jillibean Soup Mushroom Medley collection and started pushing them around on the page. They fell into place and then I just needed to find a photo. This photo of my son and co-workers at the end of summer camp was perfect!



I added some buttons, flair, and wood veneer from my stash and that was one more layout done.


Here's a look at the process

If you're reading in email click the link below to watch


Hop over the the Scrap-Room and play along with this months Freaky Fast Friday challenge!!




Supplies Used
The ScrapRoom August Flavors Of the Month, Patterned Paper, and Embellishment Add On kits


                

No comments: