Friday, February 20, 2015

Spoonful of Sugar with Process Video

Hello, today I have a layout made with a sketch from Sketch Savvy by Susan Stringfellow. The photos were some I had from taking my children to see the Broadway Production of Mary Poppins. It was fabulous!






I used a hodge podge of paper lines and a lot of bits and pieces to pull this layout together. When you watch the process you'll see several things that didn't go quite as planned. LOL

Here's a step by step look of the layout.








If you're reading in email click the link to watch.
Spoonful of Sugar Process Video



And some close ups








Supply List -

Echo Park Creative Agenda
Crate Paper
Maggie Holmes Open Book
Pebbles From me to You
Crate Paper Flea Market
Amy Tan Bits
Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink
Tim Holtz applicator
Shimelle Photo overlays
Thickers Sunrise chipboard
Tiny type Epoxy alpha
Piercing Tool

I hope you enjoyed todays layout.

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: