Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Let Me Call You Sweetheart with Process Video


Today I have a fun layout I did about my hubby. I used a fabulous sketch from Sketch Savvy by Susan Stringfellow. she has some fabulous sketches and does beautiful work so check them out.




I used the beautiful Crate Paper Kiss Kiss paper line. I love all the pink, creams and neutral browns in this paper line. I kept it all pretty soft and neutral but tried to add a manly touch by using a dark woodgrain background and the neutral tans. I love how it turned out. The journalling goes on the open place but I photographed it before hand since I wanted to keep that private.


Here is the process video if you want to watch me create it.


If you're reading in email click the link to watch
Let Me Call You Sweetheart Process Video

And Some close ups







Supplies used
Jillibean Soup Holly Berry
Crate Paper Kiss Kiss
AC Gold Dot Vellum
Crate paper Kiss Kiss Ephemera pack
Basic Grey Mint Julep
EK Success Notebook border punch
AC Thickers Funkidori
MME ChalkStudio Alpha
Silhouette
sewing machine
ATG
Foam tape
Liquid glass


Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: