Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hello Pumpkin with Process Video

Today I have a one page layout using a sketch from the Hip Kit challenge. The sketch comes from Creative Scrappers.




I went back in my stash for some fall paper that was brighter to match with the happy feel and decorations of Disney. This photo is from our recent trip to visit my son and so I played with the title a bit of Hello pumpkin, our nickname for him.


If you'd like to watch step by step



If you're reading in email click the link to watch the video
Hello Pumpkin Process Video


And some close ups






Supplies used

Sketch from Creative Scrappers #285
Kraft C.S.
Simple Stories Harvest Lane
Echo Park Reflections Fall Sticker sheet
Heidi Swapp Wood veneer
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress ink
Tim Holtz Foam applicator
Lily Design Destination brad, buttons, baker, thread
Amy Tan Date stamp
Memento Black ink
Piercing tool
Stitching Guide
Foam mat
Liquid Glass

Hope you enjoyed my layout today
Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: