Thursday, January 15, 2015

D.G. USA with Process Video

Today I have a fabulous layout using a sketch from Paper Issues. You can download a cut file for the background at Paper Issues. I didn't realize that so I made my own. LOL Easy peasy since it was just circles.


I used cork shapes from the Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane collection to play along with Paper Issues Popping the cork challenge as well. 


And some closeups



Here is the process video




If you're reading in email click the link to watch.

Supplies used with links -
sketch from Paper Issues.
Fancy Pants True Friend
Kraft cardstock
F.P. true Friend label sticker
F.P. true Friend alpha stickers
MME Cut and Paste label sticker
Heidi Swapp wood veneer
Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane cork shapes
Zig brown writer
MME Sweetest Thing enamel dots
Twine
Silhouette
Foam tape
ATG
liquid glass


Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: