Friday, May 23, 2014

WDW Princess & the Frog

When I saw this lovely Scrapbook Generation kit I knew it was perfect for these photos. I couldn't wait to put it all together.


Disney has the funnest little setups for photos. This one is in the gardens where you can meet Tiana. It's a beautiful area with the bright colors and a perfect place to find a frog to kiss to see if it could be your prince charming or princess.

I adjusted the sketch a little bit to fit with my pictures but it's still pretty true to theirs. Fussy cutting all the butterflies and words make this an incredibly fast layout to put together. When you don't have embellishments to match your papers or if you prefer flatter pages look to see if  you can cut images from your paper and there you go perfectly matched embellishments.

No comments: