Sunday, March 2, 2014

Month In Review - December

Well we've come to the end of my album; December. I will have memorabilia pages at the end but I won't bore you with those. I hope you've enjoyed a peek into this process and try it for yourself. I know I will continue to do it for a long time. It is so quick and satisfying to see a complete year and all our memories preserved to enjoy by the whole family.




Some details

I love these embellishments. They were on our While Supplies Last section a while back and bought a slew full. They're so pretty!
Be sure to check the WSL section often for great buys like this one.




I had a little girls get away last weekend and was able to prep all of 2014 pages so I'll be sharing those soon. I look forward to sharing with you this year my layout for each month. I hope you'll give it a try and join me here as we work on them together.




March CTMH Specials





 If you don't do digital layouts check out the fabulous new photo well feature to print out your photos. This is great for those odd sized photos or for the new pocket page protectors.


 Stamp of the Month


$5 with your $50 purchase
or $17.95


No comments: