Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Guest Designer - CTMH Laughing Lola


Today I have a gorgeous layout created by a friend of mine, Nancy. She was inspired by a layout Debbie from Scrapbook Generation created. I've seen the original layout and I would have never dreamed of using Laughing Lola on it. Nancy did a fabulous job! Her granddaughter is of course the perfect subject!



I'd like to thank Nancy for letting me share her layout with you all. I hope it inspires you to try this sunburst technique. It can take some time but it is so worth it!

Supplies used
CTMH Laughing Lola B&T Duos paper X7170B
CTMH Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements X7170C
CTMH Laughing Lola Assortment Z1854



March CTMH Specials





 If you don't do digital layouts check out the fabulous new photo well feature to print out your photos. This is great for those odd sized photos or for the new pocket page protectors.


 Stamp of the Month


$5 with your $50 purchase
or $17.95

Hugz
Tina Gale

1 comment:

Isbaha said...

Gorgeous layout !