Thursday, January 2, 2014

Simply Stitch It


I love tools that make scrapbooking easier, quicker, but give them that WOW factor. I've had the original ruler from Close to my Heart and use it almost everyday so when they released the new stitching ruler I  knew I had to have it. I finally ordered it a few months ago and it's fabulous. 
Allison from Scrapbook Generation continually inspires me with her stitching and has inspired me to do more of it on my layouts. Now I You can do stitching on my projects so quick and easy. 
Check out Kristine in this video to see some great layouts using the stitching ruler and let me know what you think.




Hugz
Tina Gale

Check out all of 
January's promotions 
and a video

Cloud Nine Card Kit $15 w/$35 purchase
Stamp of the Month $5 with the above purchase or any $50 order.

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: