Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cricut Artiste Gift Card

Today I'm featuring another great gift card on the Artiste Cartridge. It's so awesome looking but super easy and quick to make up. The inside opens up to hold a gift card. I attached a label so you could write a little note inside.
I know you usually start with the front of the card but I really wanted to feature the uniqueness of the inside first. 


Now onto the front of the card. I used our exclusive consultant stamp that we received at convention to decorate it. (It's not too late to Join My Team and come to convention this year in Disneyland and get your own exclusive stamp set!!)


I stamped the Howdy and then embossed it with silver embossing powder. The yellow details are colored in with our new Alcohol markers. I just realized i forgot to put the rhinestone on the spur. Oops!  This is a great little card for any cowgirl or cowboy you know!!



Don't forget about all of 
CTMH January Promotions. 
Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit
$15 with your $35 purchase
Stamp of the Month
$5 with your $50
I'd love to have you as a customer. Just let me know how I can help you with your scrapbooking needs.



Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: