Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mini Tilda's

One of my lovely swap friends sent me some mini Tilda's stamped so I could try them out. I was really intimidated at first because they were so small but in the end I found out they're very quick to do up. I did these one night while watching  a show with hubby. 
I'm sorry the photos are so bad. You can click on them to enlarge them if you can't see them well enough. I really need to find a new camera I think. The pictures just keep getting fuzzier.
 I added some sparkle to these two Angel Tilda's wings and halo. I can't wait to make them up on a tag or card.
 I used the same sparkle for bling on this Mermaid Tilda. It was such fun to color  her fin. I just went with the lightest colors I had and went from red to blue working my way through the color wheel. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with her yet.
Well I hope you enjoyed my peek into some of the coloring I've done lately. Hopefully you'll see them made into projects soon. lol
Hugz
Tina

1 comment:

Marji said...

gorgeous coloring job. I luv it. Can't wait to get mine LOL. I luv the mermaid and the glitz. and I luv the different colors on the angels.