Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bildmalarna Cafe Mimosa

I couldn't wait to color up my first Bildmalarna. A group of us ladies on the cricut message boards do a magnolia Stamp Buy & Swap and it was suggested to do the same with the Bildmalarna stamps. I couldn't resist.
She's Cafe Mimosa and I made her up for a birthday card for my mother's 70'th birthday. She loves to quilt and sew so I chose some Cosmo Cricket paper with stitching and some lace that she had given me. I think it turned out perfect for her.
 Here's a close up of the image. I aded stickles to her bow and buttons and her whipped topping. The flowers were a gift from one of the ladies that participates in my image swaps. I added stickles to the outer petals for some extra bling.
I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think of my first Bildmalarna.
I've entered this cutie in the Bildmalarna Blog Pink Challenge
Hugz
Tina

No comments: