Saturday, February 5, 2011

Make a Wish

I finally finished my sons baby album! yeah me. I still need to upload several pages so hopefully I can get that done soon.


This layout is his 1st birthday. His cake had a circus train on it so I decided to use the train on Everyday Paper Dolls to embellish it. I think it turned out fabulous. The animals couldn't be seen behind their bars so I took a creative license and put them in front.



 Here's a close up of each of the train cars.


 I chose to do three of the train cars so I could enter it in the Circle challenge this week. ;o) I also used the Tattered Angels spray for the spray paint. Hopefully that counts.

I used Birthday Bash to cut the cake, candle, and Make a Wish title. I think they were a perfect match and easy title for the layouts. I spray glitzed all these pieces even though I don't think it shows.



 And a close up of each page. Remember you can click on the pictures to enlarge them if you want a better view.



Hope you enjoyed looking at my pages. I'm soo glad to be finished with his album.

We are still buried in snow and two more storms are heading our way. Maybe now I can get a ton of scrapping done. I'm off to clean my room and put all my supplies away and then next on my list is calling cards for the Dallas Stampede, page kits for it as well, and a banner for my daughters room. Let me know what you're up to.
Hugz
tina

2 comments:

Rita said...

Love the LO. Fantastic job on the train!

crazy about cards said...

Very cute page! Loved the colors you used. I just became a follower so I can't wait to see some more of your projects!