Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Dayspring Gift Books

Are you looking for some summer reading or maybe some help developing your faith or to grow spiritually. I know I'm always looking for something that's encouraging so I was excited to receive and be able to review one of the new books available at Dayspring.


60 Promises to Pray Over Your Children is filled with prayers, scriptures, and quotes to encourage and inspire you every day. The great thing is when you finish it you can start all over again gleaning new wisdom each time.

Topics include
Promises to Protect and Heal Us
Freedom from Fear
Promise of God's Love
Sufficient to meet our needs
Knowing God
Trusting God

We all know the importance of praying over our children but sometimes we can let other things get in our way. Sometimes those things are our own worry, fear, or giving up control.  I've found when I go through the prayers and short prayers in this book it encourages me and strengthens me to know God is in control and faithful to answer my prayers. It makes it so much easier to rest and trust in Him.

I encourage you to look through the books available and see if there's one that speaks to you and the situations you're facing in your life today. At just under $10 each pick more than one and maybe some for gifts. Grab them up and then dedicate just 10 minutes each morning before life interrupts to pray and seek God first. Then watch as God works in ever circumstance working it our for your good.

Check out more books that can inspire and help you grow.

New! DaySpring Gift Books
DaySpring gift books are currently available. Check them out:

No comments: