Monday, September 21, 2015

Disney Then & Now with Process Video for MSAM

I did this layout for our Monday Mix it Up challenge at My Scraps and more. I'd love for you to come over and play along. I had this photo from our first trip to Disney World back in 2007 and wanted to scrap it with one we took on our last trip. The Creative Agenda collection was perfect with all it's fun colors and patterns to go with all the fun colors in the photos.




Here's a look at the process


If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Disney Then and Now Process Video

If you like sketches as much as I do here's a copy of my sketch you can download and use for yourself. Enjoy!


Creative Agenda Sketch


Supplies used
Echo Park Creative Agenda paper and sticker sheets

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: