Saturday, September 5, 2015

Create a Collection from Your Stash with video

Have you ever fallen in love with a collection but was on a spending freeze, or maybe the collection didn't have a theme you would use, or maybe you just wanted to use more of your stash while waiting for more product to arrive? Follow along with me as I share my process of creating my own version of a new collection from my stash.

In this first example I wanted to recreate everything from the color scheme, theme, icons, and feel of the Echo Park We Are Family collection. I started with the papers and then went to my stamps, punches, die cuts, etc to recreate some of the embellishments.



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
We Are Family collection remake


The next collection, Carta Bella Rustic Elegance was one I loved the color scheme and over all feel and design of the collection but didn't want the wedding theme. I decided to try and recreate it with a whole new theme that was broader and more generic that I could use with my photos I have.



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Rustic Elegance collection remake

You can see the full collection on my pinterest board 

I hope you enjoyed just two of the ways you could recreate a collection from your stash. There are many more ways. I'd love to see you try it and share with me what you come up with!

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: