Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Disney - Travel Fun

Welcome to another Disney Tuesday! Today I have a fun double page layout for you. I used the new Pink Paislee Atlas collection to emphasize the travel theme.


The departure and arrival puffy stickers were perfect to emphasize my photos of my daughter and I leaving our home airport to visit my son and him picking us up at his airport.


I added in some stickers from the Fancy Pants As You Wish collection that were perfectly themed as well. I love it when something from my stash fits right in with a new collection and I'm able to use it up.


The Crate Paper Journey cork stickers were a nice touch as well.


I hope you enjoyed my layout today!

Supplies used:

Pink Paislee Atlas Paper, puffy stickers, enamel shapes
Fancy Pants As You Wish Alpha stickers
Crate Paper Journey Cork Stickers

Hugz
TinaGAle

No comments: