Wednesday, April 18, 2012

CTMH Tweet Wonderful You

I'm here with this weeks Mojo sketch challenge for sweetsassydiva Design Team. I love their sketches for a jumping off spot when designing. Be sure to check them out if you love to work with sketches.




I started with the sketch and some scraps I had on my desk from a project i just completed as well as a stamp that is coming in June from CTMH. I stamped the background with some of the small flower stamps in 2nd generation stamping with Blush and Creme Brulee ink. I think it gave a beautiful soft effect perfect for some background paper. Next I cut the flower shape from my Art Philosophy cart and stamped in with a coordinating stamp. The scalloped square was made the same way. Added some bling and there you go a quick simple card with some fun techniques.

I hope you enjoyed it

Supply List
Cricut
Art Philosphy collection
Lucy paper pkt
Blush Ink Pad
Creme Brulee Ink Pad
Stardust glitter gel
Itty sparkles
June SOTM
Hooray Boquet Stamp set



Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: