Friday, December 23, 2011

Let It Snow Card

This week is Let It Snow at SweetSassyDiva and can we say I am snowed under with last minute gifts to buy, cards to send, and a house to clean. LOL So today is going to be sweet, simple, and quick for that last minute holiday rush we all find ourselves in.  This is a little gift card you can make in just a few minutes for those special gifts you hopefully have already bought. Ha ha


The card is 3x3 with a   1 1/4 "  strip of CTMH Wonderland paper. The backside of the paper is this beautiful blue square. I cut the snowflake at 3/4" from the CTMH Art Philosophy cart and then stamped it with CTMH Crystal Blue and the  December 25th  stamp set. Joy is stamped in CTMH Cocoa from the  Holiday Wishes stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed my quick little card and try one for yourself today. If you don't have a CTMH consultant already I'd love to take care of you. You can shop by clicking on the links in my description or feel free to email me with any questions.


Hope you're holidays are wonderful
Hugz
Tina Gale
ctmh.com/myscrappyideas

No comments: