Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CTMH Gift Tags

How are you all doing getting ready for Christmas? Have you got all your gifts bought yet? How about wrapped?  I actually have all of mine bought but have a few left to wrap. Today I'm sharing some great gift tags. This was totally not my idea but I lifted it from another CTMH consultant. It's just too great not to share.


These are all made from fabulous CTMH Decor Journaling Spots. You receive 12 pockets with a coordinating tag.  When you add some stamps you end up with some fabulous gift tags and gift card holders. The pockets are the perfect size to slip a gift card into. Isn't that fabulous?!
I used cuts and stamps from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge Collection and stamps from the Holiday Wishes set.








Details:
CTMH Ink Pads in Cocoa, Olive, Cranberry, Creme Brulee, & Black


Hugz
Tina Gale

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Happy and festive tags! Thanks for sharing!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com