Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Ticket card

I thought I'd share some Christmas cards.  If you haven't already sent your cards these are all quick, easy, but lovely cards to send to your loved ones. I'll be sharing one each day for the rest of the week so be sure to come back and check them out.

I fell in love with this ticket stamp from Unity stamps and had to try it out. The poinsettias made a perfect finishing touch to the card.


See I told you they were quick and simple but oohhh so cute!

Details:
Art Philosophy - ticket cut at 1" from pg. 64
Martha Stewart border punch 
Celebrate with Flourish - Poinsetta cut at 1 & 1 1/4"
Gold brad
Unity ticket stamp



I used  the Mojo Monday Sketch. I shrunk the design down a bit to fit my elements. You can do that you know. LOL

Entering it at
Little Scrap Pieces Winter Holiday


Hugz
Tina Gale

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Tina this is a beautiful card. I love the detail and the colors are beautiful. You might want to enter this in my Weekly Challenge at She's A Sassy Lady! You might even win a cart or a stamp set!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a wonderful way to use left-over pieces of paper and borders! Such a fun card and the stamp set is great!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com