Monday, June 20, 2011

H2O

Well I'm back with the final two beach layouts. I hope you've enjoyed my quick layouts here lately and are inspired to scrap even when life gets in the way.
This is still yet another kit from TLC. I love their papers! It's such a shame they didn't make it as a business. I cut the little mermaid from LAB and blinged her up with a green jewel for her hair. The flower is really a starfish but I cut two of them out of burgandy paper and layered them for a flower.
I cut some various seaweed from LAB and used around the photos to tie the layout together.

The second page I really didn't do much to. I added some coral, shove, and seaweed along with some more word stickers. The journalling block is an embellishment from the paper kit.


Recipe:
Mermaid 3 1/2" - Life's a Beach
Seaweed 3" - Life's a Beach
Coral 2" - Life's a Beach
Shovel 2" - Life's a Beach
Page Kit from TLC
Various word stickers from Hobby Lobby

Thanks for joining me again today!
Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: