Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cute as a Button

The cricut circle blog is having a challenge called Cute as a Button and as soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do. This will be the last page in my sons baby album. I only have two more pages to do and it will be finished!! Yippeeeee!!
The challenge was to use buttons, at least two cricut cuts, and a stamp. I stamped the balloons and then cut them out. I tied embroidery floss around them for the string and a bow finished them off. Cute in the title, the dog in his adorable hat and the pinwheel all came from Create a Critter. The rest of the title is cut from Cursive 101.

I hope you enjoy the layout as much as I do. I think it's too stinkin cute!! LOL
I have several more pages done that I'll be uploading in the next few days.
Hugz
Tina

No comments: