Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby Album Continues

I've finally got going on my son's long overdue baby album again. I swore I would have it done by the end of summer but didn't make it. Then I said by his 20th birthday which was Oct 4. Hump, I'm determined to finish it before the end of the year though! LOL Seriously!!


This is month 6 and his Easter pics. I used some embellishments I had in my stash such as the ribbon title, rub on, and the duck stickers.

This page I used A Child's Year to cut out the toy ball and stars. I inked everything and added some pearl bling for dimension.
Sorry about the photos. I used my daughters camera because I wanted to get them posted. It usually does a fair job but the pictures look a little grainy and miscolored this time.

I hope you enjoy following me on my journey and quest to finish this album. I'd love to hear your comments or even just a note of encouragement to keep going. LOL
Hugz
Tina

No comments: