Sunday, August 29, 2010

Month 2; Baby Album

This set of pages I had a hard time keeping with my paper theme since it was Baby's 1st Christmas. Everything in me wanted to break away and pull out Christmas papers but I'm glad I didn't. I used another journaling stamp from Michael's $1 spot. The star is the negative chipboard from the star on the first page and the two is a chipboard piece from my stash as well. Everything is else is my cricut. I love my cricut. It has made this album such a cinch to pull together and such fun! I added a lil metal rocking horse charm and some ABC block buttons to the layouts along with more ribbon.



Cricut cuts from:
Pooh Font - Baby's 1st Christmas
Graphically Speaking - notepad journaling and circle behind the two

1 comment:

Cammi said...

Great job Tina! I love this =)