Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You're the Best Card


I did another challenge from the  critterchallengeblog today. It's a sketch challenge this time. I love working with sketches.

This is the sketch I worked from. I flipped the design but it's still the basic sketch.



And this is the card I made. I think she turned out adorable. I used my copic and colored pencils to color her. The flower is cut with my cricut and then shaped. I'll be making a video soon of how I did that. It's too fabulous not to share. The scalloped oval was cut with the cricut as well.




I also entered in stampinfortheweekend monocromatic challenge.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh I LOVE it, I think you did a perfect job. Is this image not so precous!! Love your purple color combo. If you look at my personal blog there is a monocromatic challenge that you could also enter this in. So cute!!
Thanks for playing with us Critters.

Craft Paper said...

Cute card! Love the colors and the image is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge!

Di said...

Really cute card!!
thanks for joining SFTW!!

Hugs Di xxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I LOVE sketches too! You did a great job on this one, love your colors and image is ADORABLE! Thanks for playing along at Critter Challenges.:)

Tanya said...

Great card!

Angelwood said...

This is too cute! Great job! Thanks for playing along at Critter Sketch Challenges. hugs, Angela